Today is a Giveaway Day on blogland. Visit Sew Mama Sew to see a big list of participants.
This is my last Christmas quilt for one lucky reader of my blog.
Made using my favorite quilting technique, shadow trapunto and one of my Christmas designs, it measures 17.5 " (45 cm) from one point to the opposite point.
Unlike an usual quilt, this one has two additional layers: the top layer is organza and under it there are white motifs made of batting.
I am very proud that using my shadow trapunto technique, the batting, this layer of a quilt that is never visible, is the star !
If you want to win this quilt:
1. Leave a comment at the end of this post.
The giveaway is open until December 6th for readers from all over the world.
I will choose the winner using a random number generator on December 7th.
Get more chances to win this quilt
Additional entries -each entry needs its own comment!
2. Write about this giveaway on your blog . Leave the link to your blog in your comment so I can visit your blog, too.
3. Become a follower by adding yourself to the follower group on the sidebar. I would love to have you as a blog friend and reader ! If you are already a follower, just remind me in a separate comment.
4. Sign up for my newsletter (see the sidebar), if you are not already on my emailing list. Then write another comment telling me that you did so.
5. Add this badge on the sidebar of your blog (it will remind you and your friends to come back for the next giveaways ).
Here is how you can do this in Blogspot:
Layout / Page Elements / Add a Gadget / Html Java Script / than add the above code
or - just add the picture to your sidebar and link to my blog.
Thank you !
Each comment must be separate so you will have 5 chances to win if you do every item!! They all must be individual comments so that I can keep track.
If you want to make a quilt like this , you can learn shadow trapunto technique. You can also use the same design I used and make a quilt just like mine.
Don't forget to come back for the monthly quilting tutorial and quilt giveaway.