04 December, 2012

Lili's Quilt

It is cloudy today, I can't take any picture of what I am working on. And I am anxious to show you.

I saw this quilt a few weeks ago and since then I wanted to share it with you.
It is made by a Romanian Quilter.  With the help of another Romanian quilter.

It it made out of 2012  1'' triangles.  For me, working with triangles is more challenging than working with hexagons. I would never attempt to start such a quilt!

Read this story on Lili's blog  - - translation from Romanian language.


4 comments:

lili.constanta said...

MULTUMESC, GETA! THANK YOU!

Maria said...

Hi. Yes it is folded triangles stitched down. Nice and easy. Have a great week!

Maria said...

Hi. Yes it is folded triangles stitched down. Nice and easy. Have a great week!

Denise Russell said...

Beautiful quilt! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips