28 December, 2012

The last bag of 2012

Hello everyone,

I have you all spent wonderful time with your family!

Here is the Chantal tote bag I managed to sew before Christmas for a friend.
It is made out of decorator fabric, quilted on polyester batting and a layer of duck cloth.


It is so easy to make a quilted bag -  no need to buy interfacing,  wait until it arrives and then wondering if it is the right thing for your bag.
The lining is canvas. A lining made out of the proper fabric adds so much to a bag!
 

Have a great weekend,
Geta

I am linking to Finish it up Friday.

Edited: The pattern for this bag is now available.

9 comments:

Norma's Clay said...

Very nice! Beautiful color and fabrics.

Terry said...

A beautiful bag!

Silvia said...

I like the color, the fabrics, but most of all, the quilting! I'll make one too very soon after your pattern!

Maria said...

Your work is always first class. I love the style of the bag and especially the colours and quilting.

Klaudia said...

A wonderful bag...I like this colours, too!

Greatings Klaudia

Sara said...

The texture of that bag you made is fantastic looking!! Wonderful work!

Mihaela said...

This pattern is wonderful: every bag is different, only by changing the fabrics!
I love the quilting, too!

Jevne said...

Lucky friend, Geta! I have one of your patterns and it on my list for the new year.

Jenniffier Kramer said...

Very pretty. Great fabric choices!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips