25 January, 2013

Shopping Bag

I have a clear idea in my mind  - there are summer bags and winter bags.
We have a lot of snow here and my sister Oana still wears her summer bag! So I thought to make her a winter bag - with canvas fabric, batting and calm colors. But I wanted to make it "now". So I quickly drafted a pattern and made a first try.  And well, it was a quick pattern to make but it looks like a shopping bag.
So here it is: MY shopping bag!

 
 

I showed the bag to Oana and she agrees: it's great as a shopping bag. So I am working now on a more good-looking pattern and by the end of the winter Oana might have a winter bag!

Anyway, it is such a fast bag to make, I think I will make a few more in the future, with a pattern maybe slightly adapted.

Now I must go shopping!

Have a great weekend,
Geta

I am linking to Finish it up Friday

8 comments:

  1. hermoso bolso.
    Te deseo un feliz viernes.
    beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric you used,
    great colours!
    Take care,
    Christiane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet bag! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag, but what I love more is your new layout of your blog. In the past I have found it difficult to find certain things and tuts. but now they are so clearly available I will be able to find what I want at a touch of a button.. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one of these! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to see the pattern or a tutorial if you ever get the chance! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice looking project! We have snow here in Ohio to!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips